Security Incident Management System (SIMS)
SIMS improves the effectiveness of your security function and provides valuable security metrics and reporting functionality. It is designed and supported by security experts with real world experience so you can be assured it has all the functionality you need and is simple to use.
- Simple to use with just the functionality you need
- Manage, track and investigate security incidents
- Centralised security intelligence function to share with security teams
- Security metrics and reporting to measure the ROI of the security function
- Designed with security and industry specialists
- Access can be controlled for each incident
- Highly secure, EMQnet has achieved accreditation for ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data within the application
- Data can be cross-referenced between incidents
- Simple implementation
A range of supporting modules are available to complement your EMQ system
Global document delivery and reporting is available through the Document Manager module. “Profile Packs” ensure team members have access to concise and relevant information for their role.
Fast Facts provides vital information regarding asset and operation specific details.
A centralised and up to date directory of all team members and critical stakeholders.
Flexible onling learning platform to support your team’s preparedness.
““When an event is started we get that information in a heartbeat. It helps us get people together very quickly. When they do get together, they are aware of what they are talking about and what they need to do””Michael Byrne, Former Vice President for Health, Safety & Security Newmont Mining Corporation
““EMQnet gives us clarity of information. The information communicated during an incident is immediate, objective and consistent because it is coming from the people who have direct involvement with the crisis, without the added emotion and confusion of multiple telephone calls from several sources. As soon as something hits the system, it is communicated to the executive, regional and site personnel so there are no surprises. It also provides a platform for factual communication with families, media and the community.””Tim Peterson, Director Health and Safety, Kinross Gold Corporation