Issues Management System (IMS)
IMS is the communication platform to prepare, plan and manage issues that may affect an organisation’s reputation.
IMS maps long term and bigger picture issues and includes communications management and a database to ensure the retention of corporate intelligence.
It is ideal for connecting Corporate Affairs, Community Relations, Environment and Social Responsibility and Industrial Relations.
Individual events captured in the CEMS system can be linked to over-arching issues in our IMS system.
- Empowered decision making to protect your people, operations and assets
- Seamless communication regardless of your location
- 24/7 access anywhere in the world
- Designed and supported by crisis management experts
- Mobile access for any web-enabled smart phone or tablet
- Time-stamped records of actions and event updates
- Highly customisable
- Simple implementation
- Highly secure, EMQnet has achieved accreditation for ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data within the application
A range of supporting modules are available to complement your EMQ system
Global document delivery and reporting is available through the Document Manager module. “Profile Packs” ensure team members have access to concise and relevant information for their role.
Fast Facts provides vital information regarding asset and operation specific details.
A centralised and up to date directory of all team members and critical stakeholders.
Flexible onling learning platform to support your team’s preparedness.
““When an event is started we get that information in a heartbeat. It helps us get people together very quickly. When they do get together, they are aware of what they are talking about and what they need to do””Michael Byrne, Former Vice President for Health, Safety & Security Newmont Mining Corporation
““EMQnet gives us clarity of information. The information communicated during an incident is immediate, objective and consistent because it is coming from the people who have direct involvement with the crisis, without the added emotion and confusion of multiple telephone calls from several sources. As soon as something hits the system, it is communicated to the executive, regional and site personnel so there are no surprises. It also provides a platform for factual communication with families, media and the community.””Tim Peterson, Director Health and Safety, Kinross Gold Corporation